Basically, there’s too much valuable information in this book to even consider a summary. A detailed strategy on how to attract the most attractive women in nighttime venues. If you are shy/not talkative/have approach anxiety then I highly recommend you read this book. On my own computer I have a spreadsheet that’s 547 rows long.
Instead, I’ll leave you with a few concepts:
- Attraction is not a choice.
- He who controls the frame controls the communication itself
- The shorter a story, the earlier in a set (ie a group of people) you can use this. I’d say this is also true for text messaging
- How do you all know each other must be asked in each set.
- “Approaching a group of strangers can be uncomfortable in the short term, but the feeling that persists after you see a beautiful women you could have approached but didn’t lasts as long and is equally as uncomfortable.”
- “Most women view men as an abundant resource. Thus it’s not enough to attract her – she must become invested in the interaction.” – for investment to happen you need to maintain her attention. Types of investment are emptional, physical, time, effort, and money.