The Road Less Stupid
I’m 5% through this book and already have more significant highlights than most.
Techincally it’s a business book, but it’s about thinking, something that humans do too little of.
When thinking about a problem:
- Ensure you’re asking the right question or finding the unasked question
- framing the problem as statement is always a mistake
- “how might I…so that I can…”
- Separate the problem from the sympton
- The question is not ‘how to attract quality girls?’, that is actually the sympton due to an underlying problem
|Support Me ⇒