- TONS of expats
- The most expensive and crappiest Airbnb accommodations. I spent $75 per night for a 1-bedroom in an A+ location, but the actual accommodation was old and dirty. Now, I’m coming from Colombia where I had a beautiful 1-bedroom for $22 per night and I know in cities like New York and San Francisco, you would be hard pressed to find someplace at this price.
- Get an Octopus Card which is the only card accepted at many businesses
- Look right first when crossing the street! They drive on the left side of the road
- Everyone has a Tesla
- Outdoor escalators due to the hills (longest in the world)
- More or less a very large Chinatown
- Built on a gigantic hill, every street seems to have steps and a cliff
- Macau: Vegas except without the entertainment and much more gambling. 100% focused on gambling. Kind of boring. Surprisingly very few foreigners here.
Quest Protein Bar: 18HDK ($2.30)
Gym Day Pass: 200–380HKD ($25-$50)
Known For: longest outdoor escalator, Victoria Peak (photo above), high cost of living