Analyze People


Find people’s strengths, weaknesses, and motivations

Belief system: Roger Bannister and the 4-minute mile

“According to research conducted by UCLA, only 7% of our communication with others consists of the words we actually say. The rest of the conversations, a whopping 93%, consists of body language and the tone of your speech with body language comprising 55% and tone accounting for around 38% of the conversation.”

Did you know I’m an author? I wrote four books on real estate investing, travel, and language learning.

Support Me ⇒

Back to Top