Food: Pepian, Tres Leches
- Probably safer to drive or ride a motorcycle than walk. Cars do not stop or even slight break for pedestrians, it’s not super clear which ways cars are coming from, and it’s not uncommon a car will not obey the rules (go the wrong way on a street because it’s quicker)
- Pollo Campero, Guatemalan fast food chicken restaurant, is awesome
- Many cars have heavily tinted windows, including the front windshield, because of theft
- Most businesses have private security which consist of some dude walking around with a shotgun. Even Burger King has one.
- Lots of poverty, including children