Overall: it's a typical beach-town vacation spot. It's morphed into a "safe" space for people who think other countries are dangerous. What that means is it's overrun with tourists, hawkers are trying to sell you shit at all times, and most everything is overpriced and overrated. I had the worst crab I've ever eaten in my life, twice, here.
Best Massage: Golden Leaf
Best Coffee Shop: Cafe Xin Chao
- Two Instagammable spots; search "Hon Chong Promontory at night" or "white spiral staircase"
- 19 tropical islands off the coast
- Lunar Lounge is refered to as a group of bars, restaurants and rooftop cafés, located at the 4th floor of Nha Trang Center
- Scuba diving is a great spot for beginners and practice because of lack of depth, clear waters, and minimal sealife. You can focus on relaxing and just being down.
- Tons of Russian's. The tour companies will have two employees, one Vietnamese who speaks English and one Russian who speaks Russian.
I also visited Saigon, Vung Tau, Lắk Lake, Can Tho, Buon Ma Thuot, and Hanoi.
Known For: Bird's Nest Soup, beaches, seafood